Monday, April 19, 2010

Ice Cream

Shoot.

It's after 7:00 (it's 7:10) and I'm sitting here eating a bowl of ice cream. It's a small bowl, and I probably won't eat all of it, but regardless, I am eating.

Swam for an hour today--more than 1.5 miles, so now I sit here eating ice cream. Who knew.

Well, I was eating ice cream--I just fed the last part (about half) to the dog. It was really good. Vanilla topped with homemade granola. Yum.

We all fall down. :) Today was amazing: read books on the porch with the boys forever this morning, and got my raised beds ready for tomatoes--and now, I ended the day with a small bowl of ice cream. Good for me.

Have a wonderful day. I've got a run tomorrow. :)

b

1 comment:

  1. Becky.
    You. Ate. After. 7pm.

    There, I said it. :) Now good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete